- A warm and friendly welcome.
- A sociable experience that’s fun, rewarding and worthwhile.
- A relaxed environment where you can participate as much as or as little as you choose.
- An experienced and trained Coach who knows where you’re coming from because they’ve followed the programme too.
- A confidential weigh in.
- A group who will be there to share in your journey, so you can support and inspire one another along the way.
- Talk a little, or a lot – the important part is, you're there and you'll meet an instant support network of fellow members like you. Even if you don't say a word, take it all in and get inspired. You'll be amazed at what you learn.
- Success goes beyond the number at the scales; you’ll get motivation and support to achieve whatever you wish alongside losing weight, whatever that may be - whether it’s eating healthier, being your best self, re-energising, de-stressing, or finding fun ways to get moving.
At the end of your first meeting the Coach will spend some time with you, so that you can get to know each
other, find out more about the Weight Watchers approach, and answer any questions you may have.
We look forward to welcoming you to one of our meetings very soon.
“My meetings are really important to me and my Coach is so welcoming! I like listening to other people’s experiences, so I can learn new ideas, and the realisation that we all have our individual experiences but we are all doing it together. I like contributing when others are having a tough time and I love the camaraderie and genuine support in meetings.”